As you can well imagine, changing the background in your photos can completely alter how they look. In some cases you may be doing it because the original background is less than ideal and has numerous unwanted elements in it. However in other cases you may even want to replace the background of your photos to create a unique artistic look.
Regardless of why you want to replace the background in your photos, having the ability to do so will be useful – to say the least. On that front the easiest way to get the job done is with Movavi Photo Editor, as it will let you remove the background from any of your photos and replace it with a new image in just a few simple steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor and click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button then select your photo.
- Open up the ‘Background Removal’ tab at the top of the editor.
- Select the green colored ‘Foreground Brush’ and use it to mark the elements in the foreground that you want to keep.
- Select the red colored ‘Background Brush’ and use it to mark the background (i.e. the area you want to remove).
- Check that the yellow outline that appears properly isolates the elements you want to keep, then click ‘Set New Background’ to remove the background.
- If you want you can leave your background transparent, or add a new image by clicking on the ‘Add Image’ button.
- Assuming you’re satisfied, click ‘Apply’ otherwise click ‘Reset’ to discard the changes.
- When you’re done click ‘Save as’ to save your photo with its new background.
That is really all you need to do to use Movavi Photo Editor as a photo background changer. However that is not all it can do – not by a long shot. Within the editor you’ll find numerous other features that can help you improve your photos further by enhancing their quality, removing unwanted elements, applying stylish filters, touching up make-up, inserting personalized text, and much more.
In short while being able to replace the background in your photos will open up tons of possibilities, the other features in Movavi Photo Editor will serve to expand them even further. Assuming you haven’t already tried it out you should start now, as it will let you tweak, improve and perfect your photos in unprecedented fashion.