- Pay attention to your sales lifecycle – Focus on your target market and make such initiatives that it attracts customers to buy your product.
- Seek the perfect subject matter experts – This is because influencers in Singapore have a lot of credibility in the social media platforms.
- Understand that engagement is the king – Seek influencers who have a 10 percent engagement rate. Make good relations with them.
- Always have a win win offer ready – Here you need to consider mutual benefits and determine if remuneration is important or the rates.
- Always put your customers first – Customers are king too.
- Keep it authentic at all times
The content should feel natural and fun rather than forced.
- Presume that sales team always focuses on reach only – When you underestimate sales, you end up questioning your campaign value and cannot manage the budgets as well.
- Presume that any influencer is ready to do the task you have for them – You cannot expect an influencer to promote car repairing services.
- Presume that influence is tantamount to their popularity status – Know that audience always wants beyond famous people promoting the product. Talk about value.
- Presume that the influencers always work for free – Being an influencer is a full time job and they need to pay bills as well.